Carter & Jane Collaboration!!!
I'm so excited to announce my recent partnership with my favorite Prickly Pear Seed Oil company, Carter and Jane! That means, all my hopes and dreams really do come true AND, you guys get a new DISCOUNT CODE! The ladies of Carter and Jane have been so incredibly generous with their offer.
When you buy a full size 1 oz bottle of The Everything Oil you get a FREE 12 mL travel size bottle (a $58 value)!! So cool! Use code ORGANIC.ESTHETICIAN to get yours!
You'll need to add both of these products to your cart, then add your code and the price of the travel size oil will be $0.
If you remember from my PPSO blog post, I'm pretty obsessed with the stuff. This oil is miraculously, well more science and less miracles, a one size fits all product. The rare unicorn of skincare. Due to it's high Linoleic acid content (60.5%), equally balanced Oleic Acid (30%) and zero comedogenic rating, it works on all skin types with all skin concerns.
It has one of the highest Vitamin E contents of any oil, 150% more than Argan. This makes it a potent antioxidant that fights off free radical damage. It promotes cellular regeneration, reduces pigmentation and heals scar tissue. I find it especially adept at soothing topical irritation, something I battle with often.
It's packed with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and phytonutrients that soothe, brighten, fight acne, promote collagen production and add moisture to the skin. The Everything Oil truly has something for everyone!
How To Use Your Everything Oil
Okay but let's talk about how to use it because, with this multitasker, there's tons of ways!
- I use it every morning after my serums and before my moisturizer. For normal to oilier skin types, you can use it AS your moisturizer.
- I apply it all over my face from neck to chest and make sure to coat both my under eye (Vitamin K is great at relieving darkness and de-puffing) and into my lashes for a conditioning treatment (Vitamin E is great for this).
- You can use your gemstone roller over your oil to push product deeper, promote lymphatic drainage and diminish wrinkles.
- You can add it to your foundation for extra moisture and an added glow.
- You can press it in over your foundation to reduce dryness and rehydrate makeup.
- I love popping it on my cheekbones and using it as a highlighter!
- Smooth it through your hair to moisturize dry ends and reduce frizz.
- It even works great as an oil cleanser or body oil!
I count eleven different ways to use ONE product! That just made me super excited! How about you?
Ultimately, I'm just really really into to this oil and I'm so excited I get to share it with all of you. Not only is the oil amazing but the ladies behind Carter and Jane are so lovely and incredibly supportive of what I'm trying to do here at The Organic Esthetician. I love that we get to support each other! I'm super inspired by their commitment to Eco-Certified ingredients, ethical sourcing and their partnership with a co-op of Berber women who harvest these seeds.
Watch The Video
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. This post does contain some affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.